Select a country to view local content
Between the patient, the doctor
and no one else
Our security is a premium you don't have to pay extra for. Learn how we protect your data.
We won't tell medical secrets to anyone
We recognise how sensitive health data can be. That's why we guarantee that no one other than you and your doctor will have access to it.
- All communications and data provided are subject to 2048-bit encryption.
- The security architecture of the application complies with the requirements of the NUKIB.
- No data is sent to third parties.
- Data is handled in accordance with the GDPR.
- We are certified to ISO 27001, ISO/IEC 27701:2019 and ISO 16363:2012.
At all times
Whether you use MEDDI on your phone, tablet or computer. Whether it's your data, video calls, or chats with doctors. Everything that takes place on the platform is subject to 2048-bit encryption and a host of security features. You log into the app via biometric authentication.
Safely and comfortably
We do not share user data. Never and with no one!
We're not like them! MEDDI does not provide any data to third parties - so you don't have to worry about us reselling it for advertising purposes, for example. Your sensitive data will remain private.
We meet the safety requirements
We hold certificates ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO/IEC 16363:2012, ISO/IEC 37001:2016, ISO/IEC 13485: 2016, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2018 and ISO 22301:2019.